A random list of activities, thoughts, inclinations and temperament that make me different.
- I drink black coffee with a dash of ginger, a clove and a cardamom boiled in the water for flavor.
- I like to sleep surrounded by many plush pillows – under the head, over the head, hugged tight, at the sides ….
- I dream of getting a book published. How, when, what, where I get to do this – I am clueless.
- I regret not having a talent to sing, and not knowing how to play the guitar. I also sometimes think that it would be good to have a flair to sketch, or paint.
- I am scared of water-bodies and after shelling out a good amount of money and nearly three months on training, I still cannot swim.
- My incapability to swim is more related to my fear of being on slippery or moving surface, where the ground does not feel firm beneath my feet. Hence, I also dread escalators and always take the elevator or stairs.
- I love to buy shoes and have many pairs in my closet.
- I am not an atheist and yet I do not subscribe to any religion or religious customs. I believe in the law of karma and of a Universal Cosmic force that regulates the karma charka. My only religion is to be good and do good; I have no other means to appease the Universal Cosmic force.
- I am quite individualistic in my dealings with the world and oft do not feel emotionally inclined towards people and circumstances. I usually distance myself from people and circumstances where I feel unwanted or unloved.
- I do not like to talk for long or unnecessarily on the phone. I see the mobile phone as an intruder in the peace of our lives. I, however, like to chat on an online messenger, when I am free and in the mood.
- I am lazy and have not taken up any personal exercise regime in years. I wish I could be less of a Leo as far as exercise and physical activity is concerned.
- I love street food but I am also afraid of contamination and grubby raw material. I, however, mostly give in to the aroma of the street-fried.
- I am also very finicky about the cleanliness of the bathroom that I use. I have adjustment problems in houses or places, such as hotels, where the toilets are not spotlessly clean or not smelling good.
- I am passionate about my job and I was even fiery about improving managerial issues within the organizational setup. I have, however, mellowed down with time and don’t play the “rebel-for-a-cause” role and whistle-blower any more. I realize that the caucus is impenetrable, and the system has festered beyond redemption. But I still love my part of the job and give it my best.
- I believe in extraterrestrial life and would be eager to see a spaceship or meet a “harmless/friendly” alien.
Share and Show: